TOWSC’s ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 14001:2015 became effective on March 24, 2020, and were issued...
Offshore Wind as Our Core Business
Dedicating to combining our expertise and experiences in the offshore wind
industry with our mission to provide renewable energy for Taiwan.
- O&M Planning, Execution and Optimisation
- Qualified Technician & Specialists Supply
- Logistics Management
- Spare Parts Managment
- Supply Chain and Contract Management
- Weather Monitoring and Power Generation Forecasting
- Wind Farm Data Analysis & Performance Evaluation
- Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Management
- Public Relations Management
- Government and Community Negotiation
- Interface Management
- International Collaboration and Technology Transfer
- Academia-Industry Cooperation and Local Partnership
We strive to live out the value of practicality, diligence, compassion, integrity and professionalism. With these core values we aim to develop and supply renewable energy for Taiwan.
Project development requires sophisticated team to deliver milestones on time and on budget. TGC offers over decade of experiences to provide dedicated services to ensure the deliverables.
It is important to understand the wind, geotechnical and oceanographic conditions. With years of experiences TGC can provide full realm of studies and optimize your valuable assets.
TOWSC is the subsidiary of TGC, offering local know-how, integrated O&M services and manpower to assist projects generating the best output under competitive costs and schedule.
Info & News
Under the BSI (British Standards Institution) accreditation, TOWSC becomes the first Taiwanese compa...
Taiwan Offshore Wind Farm Services Corp. (TOWSC) Entered into Partnership with SeaZip Offshore Service B.V. (SeaZip) for Future Business in Taiwan
TOWSC, an offshore wind farm O&M service provider, signed a MoU with Dutch Crew Transfer Vessel...
Taiwan Offshore Windfarm Service Corp. (TOWSC) Entered into Collaboration Agreement with ERSG for Future Business in Taiwan
TOWSC entered into a collaboration agreement with UK manning services expert ERSG in May for t...